Embossed Carrier Tape
Embossed Carrier Tape provides protection for various kinds of components from physical and electro-static discharge (ESD) damage during shipping and storage. Carrier tape is widely used for presenting devices to pick-and-place machines for automatic placement onto printed circuit boards. Materials and designs used in Sewate carrier tape vary, depending on the type of tape and its typical applications.
Sewate is a leading supplier of precision component packaging systems in China and their carrier tapes are provided in single and level wind reel configurations. The number of meters of carrier tape that will fit on a given reel is conditional upon the pocket pitch, pocket depth and reel configuration. Standard carrier tape is manufactured in accordance with EIA, JIS and EIAJ standards in a range of widths from 8mm to 200mm, and lengths up to 1000 meters, depending on the size and orientation of the device being packaged. Sewate will use a manufacturing process and material to ensure your requirements are met.
Complied with EIA481 standard, all of our carrier tapes are designed and precisely manufactured to meet or exceed customer’s quality requirement. Other than many current open tools, custom-made is accepted at reasonable cost and lead time.
Keep Reading: Cover Tape
Performance of Sewate Embossed Carrier Tape
• Clear, static dissipative polycarbonate, splice free carrier with precisely formed pockets to ensure component fit per ANSI/EIA guidelines
• Excellent resistance and impact strength for reliable component protection
• Lower shrinkage percentage than such materials as polyester providing stable pocket dimension after formation
• Broad selection of pocket designs and dimensions to accommodate various electrical and electronic components
• Customized designs and dimensions are also available per your requirements
• Compatible with Sewate Pressure Sensitive Adhesive Cover Tapes and Sewate Heat Activated Adhesive Cover Tapes with good sealing and peeling performance
•8mm – 88m carrier tape widths made from a variety of materials
• Lengths up to 1000m
• Sewate embossed carrier tape meet the current EIA-481 and EIA-541 standards
Read more: Six advantages of PET carrier tape